Monday, July 16, 2007

Cemetery Experience

While chatting online, I found someone who claims to have done it in a cemetery. Why the cemetery of all places? 'Because a lot of people do it there.' Curious, I sent him an online message to verify his claim. I asked him random questions about the cemetery, making sure he know the location, the ins and outs of the place. I've been there a couple of times when a teacher passed away.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in a private lot, my cock being sucked by the man I just met a few minutes ago. He was good and he allowed me to take a photo while he was doing me.

After our 'public appearance', he texted me: 'Sarap. Your cum tasted so sweet I had to swallow it all.

8 comments:

  1. whooooaa... another more fact dan fiction.. heheheh

    BTW, tnx 4 d link. M2M masahe, even sa sm record bars i think meron, i got mine, actually a friend bought it for me (hehehe) from Tower Records,Quezon Ave.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. harsh!

    i could never imagine myself doing it in there...then again, i'm so vanilla that doing it anywhere in public is a bit extreme for me.

    always a pleasure to live vicariously through your entries, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. been there. Done that. La Loma Cemetery. lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog. really interesting and exciting stories, especially the nip/fuck series. haha!

    mind telling me who your doctor was?

    i linked you by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no. i dont live along that street. my friend just took a shot of it because it looks cool. haha! thanks for adding me up by the way.

    hmm...so who was your doctor? im really curious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. errr... sorry i dont think i can give that out hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. a "Panandaliang aliw" like those in a cemetery is never fun to me... Sex behind closed doors still rocks, for at least I can be wild without having someone over in a distant... So fun for the top, unfair for bottom ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @daizuke

    i agree but this bottom sure knows how to enjoy in a cemetery

    ReplyDelete